Women in Art Coloring Book
This product is currently sold out.
Channel your inner artist and recreate timeless masterpieces by incredible female artists with this coloring book printed on thick, high quality paper, allowing you to use any medium you like. Pencils, watercolors, paint, ink, there is no limit to your creativity.
Includes 12 masterpieces:
- Rosa Bonheur. The Horse Fair - 1852- 1855
- Marie Bracquemond. Three Women with Umbrellas - 1880
- Rosalba Carriera. Female Portrait with Mask - 18th century
- Mary Cassatt. Woman with a Pearl Necklace in a Loge - 1879
- Evelyn de Morgan. Night and Sleep - 1878
- Artemisia Gentileschi. Self-Portrait as a Lute Player - c. 1615- 1618
- Frida Kahlo. Self-Portrait, Dedicated to Dr. Eloesser - 1940
- Tamara de Lempicka. Girl with Gloves - 1930
- Judith Leyster. A Boy and a Girl with a Cat and an Eal - c. 1635
- Berthe Morisot. The Cradle - 1872
- Rachel Ruysch. Still-Life with Flowers - c. 1750
- Elizabeth Louise Vigée Le Brun. Self-Portrait with a Straw Hat - 1782
Need a little help? Use the reference images. We won't tell anybody!
Today is Art Day's objective is to make art history more fun and more accessible. By revealing the intriguing world of art history in fun and interesting ways, Today is Art Day hopes to launch discussions, debates, queries, and even pique curiosity. They believe that art has a place in our daily lives and that we are all the better for it! And we agree!