Masterpieces Coloring Book
This product is currently sold out.
Channel your inner artist and recreate some of the most famous artwork in history. This coloring book is printed on thick, high-quality paper, allowing you to use any medium you like. Pencils, watercolors, paint, ink, there is no limit to your creativity.
Includes 12 masterpieces:
- Guiseppe Arcimboldo. Vertumnus - 1590
- Sandro Boticelli. The Birth of Venus - c. 1484-1485
- Leonardo da Vinci. Mona Lisa - c. 1503-1506
- Eugène Delacroix. Liberty Leading the People - 1830
- Hokusai. The Great Wave off Kanagawa - 1831
- Edward Hopper. Nighthawks - 1942
- Gustav Klimt. The Kiss - 1893
- Edvard Munch. The Scream - 1893
- George Seurat. A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte - 1884-1886
- Jan van Eyck. The Arnolfini Portrait - 1434
- Vincent van Gogh. The Starry Night - 1889
- Johannes Vermeer. Girl with a Pearl Earring - c. 1665
Need a little help? Use these reference images. We won't tell anybody!
Today is Art Day's objective is to make art history more fun and more accessible. By revealing the intriguing world of art history in fun and interesting ways, Today is Art Day hopes to launch discussions, debates, queries, and even pique curiosity. They believe that art has a place in our daily lives and that we are all the better for it! And we agree!